You can check your childs eligibility for free school meals here and find out further information.
Click below to links to our school menu's.
Thank you to all parents for sending healthy drinks to school. Water and pure fruit juice for snack time and at lunchtime pupils can have water every day and milk, milkshake or fruit juice in addition on other days. Sugary drinks will be sent home. Thank you for your support.
Below are the links for you to see our current School Menu. Each lunch week is rotated every 4 weeks to offer the best variety and combinations to promote healthy eating here at The Oval Primary.
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
How do I find out?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, The Oval Primary School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can: