In response to the announcement by the Prime Minister on 22 February 2021 the Trust and its schools have conducted a thorough review of all risk assessments in preparation for the opening of all schools to pupils from Monday 8 March. The Trust will continue to follow Government, Health and Safety Executive and Public Health England’s System of Controls for educational settings.
Our revised Covid-19 Phase 6 School Opening Strategy can be found below.
The safety and welfare of pupils and staff remains the paramount principle for planning and Trust schools will continue to be organised in ways that are compatible with minimising spread of the virus. In addition to opening for all pupils, we will continue to provide remote education to all pupils required to learn from home.
We will continue to provide updates and advice on this page.
- AutumnWinter Plan 2021 22 FINAL
- Catch up Premium Strategy
- Infection Prevention and Control Policy SEPT 21 FINAL
- Outbreak Management Plan Sept 21 FINAL
- Remote Ed Information for Parents FINAL July 21
- Remote Ed Policy FINAL July 2021
- The Oval Phase 6 School Response Strategy July 2021
- Trust Autumn Winter Planning principles Final
- Trust Behaviour Addendum NEW
- Trust Covid Safeguarding Addendum Sept 21 update