The Oval School - Lunchtime Supervisor Post
Salary: £2223 - £2510 (actual) Grade 2 scale point 3-8
Role: Part-time, 5 hours per week over 5 days, Term Time Only
Start Date: ASAP
Close Date: 12:00 PM on Monday 16th November 2020
Interviews: week of 16th November 2020
We are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor Supervisor to join our friendly team to contribute towards a safe, happy and engaging lunchtime provision.
- Share our commitment to the values and behaviours at The Oval.
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Be willing to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks
- Be motivated to work with children and young people
- Have the ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- Foster excellent working relationships with colleagues and families
About the role
- Lead activities. This includes setting up and clearing away equipment.
- Support children in their table manners
- Supervise lunch queues and ensure dining areas are inviting
- Support children in playing with one another and resolving conflict effectively
- Work as part of The Oval team.
- Safeguarding children and young people
In return you will receive:
- Support from the The Oval team
- Opportunity for further training
To apply for the position of Lunchtime Supervisor, please complete the Application Form which can be downloaded from www.theovalprimary.co.uk
Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss this role before submitting your application please contact us via email or phone.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We have management practices in place which maintain the safety of those we serve. You are expected to share this commitment, openly take part in the management practices and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
For an application pack see documents below or contact the school